The Local Advantage!
Russo's Books has spent the last 28 years giving Valley book buyers premium service. We actively interact with our community to provide solutions to all their book needs. It is our intention to NOT BE UNDERSOLD when providing books to local schools, non-profits, and businesses. Please let us know what we can do to help you keep your business local.
Individual teachers: Buying books for your class? Our books are discounted every day to everyone, but you save even more! Don't place your order online, instead call us at 661-665-4686 or email us so we can work up a great deal for you.
Using a P.O./School Credit Card? No problem. email MICHELE or TONY directly: email@example.com or call them at 661-665-4686.
We want to help schools, churches, non-profits and businesses find real solutions.
Below are just a few of the other "weapons" in our arsenal:
* Educator, Church, Non-Profit and Business Discounts
* Quick Turnaround (2 million books in as little as 2 days)
* Paperbacks re-bound as hardbacks for school libraries
* Rebinding textbooks (get extended life out of older textbooks)
* Free Bakersfield delivery and free out-of-town drop shipping (on select large orders)
* Easy billing; great terms. Russo's gladly accepts P.O.'s.
* Personal Shopper Service / Title Selection Assistance
* Non-book purchases, including DVDs and CDs
* What goes around, comes around ... shopping local keeps more tax dollars in the community to better support our local schools.
* Hometown service 7 days a week
Whether you are a teacher, librarian, administrator, parent, or home-schooler, we can devise a plan which will help you maximize your budget while keeping books in kid's hands.
No cost or obligation ... call Michele or Tony today. 661-665-4686.