The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni #13) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the J-B Lencioni series.
- #1: The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family: A Leadership Fable... about Restoring Sanity to the Most Important Organization in Your Life (J-B Lencioni #1) (Hardcover): Potentially Unavailable: Email or call Russo's for price and availability
- #12: The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: The Four Disciplines at the Heart of Making Any Organization World Class (J-B Lencioni #12) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #15: Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable...about Solving the Most Painful Problem in Business (J-B Lencioni #15) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #16: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators (J-B Lencioni #16) (Paperback): $23.76
- #17: Silos, Politics and Turf Wars: A Leadership Fable about Destroying the Barriers That Turn Colleagues Into Competitors (J-B Lencioni #17) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #27: The Truth about Employee Engagement: A Fable about Addressing the Three Root Causes of Job Misery (J-B Lencioni #27) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #32: The Five Temptations of a Ceo, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni #32) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #33: Getting Naked: A Business Fable about Shedding the Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty (J-B Lencioni #33) (Hardcover): $18.71
- #39: Managing for Employee Engagement: Poster (J-B Lencioni #39) (Other): Potentially Unavailable: Email or call Russo's for price and availability
In The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Patrick Lencioni once again offers a leadership fable that is as enthralling and instructive as his first two best-selling books, The Five Temptations of a CEO and The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive. This time, he turns his keen intellect and storytelling power to the fascinating, complex world of teams.
Kathryn Petersen, Decision Tech's CEO, faces the ultimate leadership crisis: Uniting a team in such disarray that it threatens to bring down the entire company. Will she succeed? Will she be fired? Will the company fail? Lencioni's utterly gripping tale serves as a timeless reminder that leadership requires as much courage as it does insight.
Throughout the story, Lencioni reveals the five dysfunctions which go to the very heart of why teams even the best ones-often struggle. He outlines a powerful model and actionable steps that can be used to overcome these common hurdles and build a cohesive, effective team. Just as with his other books, Lencioni has written a compelling fable with a powerful yet deceptively simple message for all those who strive to be exceptional team leaders.
About the Author
PATRICK M. LENCIONI is founder and president of The Table Group, a management consulting firm specializing in executive team development and organizational health. As a consultant and keynote speaker, he has worked with thousands of senior executives and their teams in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to high-tech startups to universities and nonprofits. Lencioni is the author of 11 best-selling books, including The Advantage and The Ideal Team Player. To learn more about Patrick, and the products and services offered by his firm, The Table Group, please visit www.tablegroup.com.