Getting Naked: A Business Fable about Shedding the Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty (J-B Lencioni #33) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 33 in the J-B Lencioni series.
- #1: The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family: A Leadership Fable... about Restoring Sanity to the Most Important Organization in Your Life (J-B Lencioni #1) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #12: The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: The Four Disciplines at the Heart of Making Any Organization World Class (J-B Lencioni #12) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #13: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni #13) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #15: Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable...about Solving the Most Painful Problem in Business (J-B Lencioni #15) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #16: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators (J-B Lencioni #16) (Paperback): $23.76
- #17: Silos, Politics and Turf Wars: A Leadership Fable about Destroying the Barriers That Turn Colleagues Into Competitors (J-B Lencioni #17) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #27: The Truth about Employee Engagement: A Fable about Addressing the Three Root Causes of Job Misery (J-B Lencioni #27) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #32: The Five Temptations of a Ceo, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni #32) (Hardcover): $21.21
- #39: Managing for Employee Engagement: Poster (J-B Lencioni #39) (Other): Potentially Unavailable: Email or call Russo's for price and availability
Recommended by Bob Meadows (City of Shafter) on Small Business Celebration episode 52.
— From The Small Business Celebration Bookstore
Another extraordinary business fable from the New York Times bestselling author Patrick Lencioni
Written in the same dynamic style as his previous bestsellers including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Lencioni illustrates the principles of inspiring client loyalty through a fascinating business fable. He explains the theory of vulnerability in depth and presents concrete steps for putting it to work in any organization. The story follows a small consulting firm, Lighthouse Partners, which often beats out big-name competitors for top clients. One such competitor buys out Lighthouse and learns important lessons about what it means to provide value to its clients.
- Offers a key resource for gaining competitive advantage in tough times
- Shows why the quality of vulnerability is so important in business
- Includes ideas for inspiring customer and client loyalty
- Written by the highly successful consultant and business writer Patrick Lencioni
This new book in the popular Lencioni series shows what it takes to gain a real and lasting competitive edge.
About the Author
Patrick Lencioni is a New York Times best-selling business author of eight books including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Three Signs of a Miserable Job. As president and founder of The Table Group, Pat has consulted to CEOs and leadership teams in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and start-ups to churches and non-profits. In addition to his books, Pat and his work have been featured in publications like Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, BusinessWeek, and USA Today. To learn more about Patrick Lencioni and his other books and services--including his newsletter--please visit www.tablegroup.com.